- CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the Cannabis sativa plant which is also known as marijuana
- CBD is a molecule found in cannabis and has become an increasingly popular ingredient in therapeutic oils and alternative medicines
- Unlike THC, CBD doesn’t cause the “high” associated with marijuana
- CBD is good for treating discomfort and illness of all kinds.
- Both CBD and THC have significant therapeutic attributes
- CBD can provide relief for chronic pain, anxiety, inflammation, depression and many other conditions.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.